people currently looking
Last bought minutes ago
60% OFF SALE
GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
- Available for a LIMITED TIME - GET YOURS TODAY!
- 100% Quality Guaranteed Plus Fast & Secure Shipping
- Pick your Item then Click on the Add to Cart Button
Buyer protection:If you are not satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right:
- Full Refund if you do not receive your order within 45 days
- Full or Partial Refund, if the item is not as described
These Baby Foot Peel Socks are an easy three steps process to remove dead skin from feet. In order to make your feet as smooth and soft as a baby's foot, you just need to apply, soak then wash away.
Say goodbye to rough, dry & cracked soles
The foot peeling mask’s unique formula will make your feet exfoliate naturally leaving them highly moisturized. This effective and gentle foot skin peeling process will get dead skin off your feet in no time.
It will not take more than one application and a single week of patience to remove the dead skin cells from the sole leaving you with soft and smooth baby feet.
The Baby Foot Peel Socks can also address other issues like: Foot Odor, Athlete's Foot and Blood Circulation.
Buy now and get 60% OFF your order + 15% OFF with code "WELCOME"
- Easy and simple process
- Deep feet exfoliation
- Removes Calluses
- Removes multiple layers of dead skin cells
- Leaves baby feet soft skin
- Helps keeping your feet smoother & tender
- Suitable for all types of skin
Put on Baby Foot Peel Socks on both feet
Keep the Baby Foot Peel Socks for 1 hour
Remove the Baby Foot Peel Socks and wash away with water
- Dead skin cells will start peeling between 3 - 7 days after your initial application.
- Do not insist on removing the dead skin cells when peeling begins. It will exfolicate gently and naturally.
- In some instances the skin may become dry until the peeling begins. Should this occur, moisturize lightly and sparingly with an oil-free beauty care product.
- Peeling time may vary from person to person and can take up to 2 weeks to complete.
- If you feel that a second application is needed, then wait 2 weeks after the 1st treatment and reapply.