people currently looking
Last bought minutes ago
60% OFF SALE
GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
- Available for a LIMITED TIME - GET YOURS TODAY!
- 100% Quality Guaranteed Plus Fast & Secure Shipping
- Pick your Item then Click on the Add to Cart Button
Buyer protection:If you are not satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right:
- Full Refund if you do not receive your order within 45 days
- Full or Partial Refund, if the item is not as described
This Activated Charcoal Toothpaste is one of the best natural teeth whitening toothpastes. It is a black toothpaste composed of 100% Organic & Natural Bamboo Charcoal Powder that will whiten your teeth naturally after a couple minutes of daily usage.
Whitens & Polishes Teeth | Strengthens Enamel | Detoxifies Mouth
The Activated Charcoal Toothpaste removes external stains from teeth without using any toxic chemical ingredients that compose non natural teeth whitening toothpastes. It is an ancestral Japanese method that was applied for natural teeth whitening, good oral health and to reduce cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
- Removes and lifts stains and discolouration from the surface of your teeth to significantly whiten and brighten your pearly whites
- NO TASTE - This product does not have a nasty taste when you apply or an after taste
- Contains no synthetic additives, preservatives, foaming agents, fluoride, artificial colours or flavours, and no abrasives such as baking soda like other brands
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder that's excellent for gum health and sensitive teeth, Removes food and drink stains over time
- Will last 1 to 2 months (110 uses approx.)
- Removes coffee, tea, wine and tobacco stains naturally
- Safe for everyday use
- Great for the whole family
- Prevents new color pigment from attaching to your teeth
- Prevents bad breath
- Removes plaque
- Prevents harmful bacteria growth
- Start by simply applying the black toothpaste on a wet toothbrush
- Brush in small gentle circles for two minutes
- Leave on teeth for 1 minute minimum for activated charcoal to absorb toxins
- Spit it out carefully
- Rinse really well and you’re done
- Enjoy your mouth feeling amazingly clean
Activated Charcoal, also referred to as activated carbon, is not your standard carbon. Activated Charcoal is charcoal that has been “activated” to increase its absorptive properties, and in addition to naturally absorbing chemicals and toxins from the body, activated charcoal is a great holistic alternative to various health and beauty products.
Many alternative dental health products use activated charcoal instead of fluoride, since long-term fluoride ingestion can actually have harmful effects on the body. People have used it to reduce the effects of food poisoning and to cure hangovers, too. It is also a recommended way to treat poison victims.
How long do I brush my teeth for?
Gently brush for 2 Minutes, for extra whitening power you can leave it in your mouth for another few minutes before rinsing well. Do not swallow.
How often can I use it?
Use as often as needed. Everyday if you like!!
How much do I use?
Very little, only cover the tips of your wet toothbrush bristles.
I have very sensitive teeth/gums, can I use it?
Yes, Toothpaste is non-irritating, use a soft bristle toothbrush.
I have braces. Can I use it?
Wait until the braces come off because it won't whiten underneath the braces. But as soon as they come off give it a go, our users have great results.
I am pregnant. Can I use it?
Ingredients are all natural, some organic. In comparison with a regular toothpaste or a teeth whitening product which is full of chemicals is the safest alternative there is. Nevertheless, when pregnant, we recommend you consult your health professional, just for your peace of mind.
How soon can I see results?
We are all different, some of our customers notice an immediate improvement, especially when teeth are discoloured, for others it is more of a gradual process. made up of 100% natural and some organic ingredients and does not make your teeth whiter than natural white. It is not a chemical whitener, it has no bleaching ingredients. works especially well with extrinsic stains on teeth caused by food, drink, tobacco. It is a natural alternative to chemical teeth whitening products. Certain foods and drinks stain teeth, just brush your teeth. Brushing your teeth will also give you that dentist clean feel.