people currently looking
Last bought minutes ago
60% OFF SALE
GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
- Available for a LIMITED TIME - GET YOURS TODAY!
- 100% Quality Guaranteed Plus Fast & Secure Shipping
- Pick your Item then Click on the Add to Cart Button
Buyer protection:If you are not satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right:
- Full Refund if you do not receive your order within 45 days
- Full or Partial Refund, if the item is not as described
The history of medicated Bee Venom patches in China reaches back to the 18th century. Hisamitsu inherited this tradition and has worked, on improving it since the company was founded in 1847. Salonpas was first introduced in 1934 and is now available in over 50 countries worldwide. Salonpas launched in the United States in 1987 and has been gaining popularity ever since.
Many people fear bees because they don't want to get stung, but, despite the discomfort felt, bee stings can actually promote health.
When a bee stinger is activated, it releases more than just venom. An estimated 18 to 20 naturally occuring antibiotics and antivirals can be found in the ensuing concoction, along with anti-inflammatory and pain reduction substances. Bee stings can also trigger reactions in the human body that generate healing properties that would otherwise remain dormant.
Consuming honey is believed to promote general wellbeing and is thought to be effective against "insomnia, anorexia, stomach and intestinal ulcers, constipation, osteoporosis, and laryngitis."
- Providing Effective Pain Relief Since 1934
- Stiff Neck
- Sore Shoulder
- Joint Pain
- Topical Analgesic
- Be More Active
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour's application.